The functional limits of the sangham will be the entire area included in Neyyattinkara taluk in the Trivandrum district
- No. 21 of the Act, 1969, is the act of the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act(has been amended many times) and rules are also meant to be the rules made according to the law.
- Government means Government of Kerala
- Registrar of officer under the Co-operative Act, 1969, responsible person responsible for applying for his powers.
- The Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Rural Welfare Co-Operative Society registered under Kerala Co-operative Act is known as Chembarathyvila, Thozhukkal P.O,Neyyattinkara.
- The Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Rural Welfare Co-Operative Society registered under the Kerala Cooperative Act, form the Chembarathyvila, Thozhukkal P.O,Neyyattinkara NGO
- Member According to the Co-operative Law Act is the member of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Rural Welfare Cooperative Societies Clip No.T,Chembarathyvila, Thozhukkal P.O,Neyyattinkara
Purpose of the sangham
- Develop projects aimed at maximizing the temptation of cooperation among the members and bringing them into the best possible way.
- Have fixed deposits from the members and have arranged the necessary conditions for the refund.
- Loan from Government and State Cooperative Bank District Cooperative Bank, Local Cooperative Bank and other financial institutions approved by NCC Registrar.
- Lending and financing subject to the Co-operative Law, Rules, Sangh, and Baila.
- The festival market declared by the government in festivals are taken over by the Sangham.
- Operate a Collective Center under the Sangham to procure farmers’ products and get them a better price.
- With the permission of the Registrar of Enrollment, get the necessary building materials and build the building.
- Ensuring self employment in agriculture for unemployed youth.
- Production of biofuel pesticides and marketing coordination.
- The team will be affiliated with the District Co-Operative Bank and the Circle Co-Operative Union.
- Under the Sangam, a justice stall, co-operative supermarket and ration depot can be started.
The funds of the Sangham can be collected in following manner
- Registration fees